Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi again!
Today has been a day for me where I have been forced to evaluate myself as a person.
As a friend, I think that I am good because I always try to hang out with everyone, and I am always there to listen to whomever needs it.
As a girlfriend, I hope I am doing well. It seems like it so far, but I know I have a tendency to become selfish, and I don't want that to happen this time. I REALLY don't want anything bad to happen this time...
As an employee I remain unsure. Granted, the people that I deal with at work on a day to day basis are not the world's smartest people...my job makes me feel like I am not meeting my potential in life (thank goodness because I do not want to stay in retail haha) yet, sometimes it feels so rewarding.
And as a student, I am lacking because I am not in college for myself; I am in college for those around me so that they don't have to be afraid of me failing.
Alas, I have come to the welcome realization that if we do not make ourselves happy, and if we are not ultimately proud of ourselves, then we are nowhere. And it is important to keep only the people who support you when you're at your worst around in your life.
Hopefully this helps someone else besides myself.
Court

0 comments: