Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Cooking Realm

I've been getting into cooking alot recently. It's exciting, has a multitude of directions, and is (currently, for me atleast) always tasty. I've always done the breakfast/odd meal for myself, but now I'm exploring in different directions, going off of whims (like my, "I feel like stuffed peppers" episode a few days back) and modifying recipes. Obviously, this has also come about because there is no cafeteria food alloted for the next three weeks (yay!) and so I have a food allowance, which I am taking full advantage of. There will be NO cup of noodles, here!

The bell peppers have orzo, stewed tomatoes, and sauteed tofu stuffed in them, as well as red pepper, dill weed, allspice, garlic powder and some fresh oregano from our porch garden :)

yummy.


And as for breakfast this morning...
Hard egg, sauteed tofu, and a bagel... with most of the same seasonings as the last meal.

My parents would be so proud ;D

0 comments: