Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Human Race has Again Been Saved


Um hi. If you know anything about me, you'll know I'm a Daria fanatic. My favorite character is Jane, and I personally rejoice at every quip and intelligent exchange in this show, especially at the expense of the popular kids, as this most honestly reflects my highschool experience.
So imagine the pitch of my squeal as I divulge this from inside packing material last night. My girlfriend is so good to me. Before we were dating, we became besties over this show--- and over long conversations about the patriarchy. Oh, some things were meant to be.
Now I dont have to wait for Youtube uploads and faulty audio, and yell at the monitor as Viacom -shakes fist- has removed more seasons from my view. Now I'll just have to adjust to everything being not-backwards; as you know, copyrighted material is posted as a mirror image to hinder monitors from finding it and taking it down as effectively. To those who fight the power, fight on.


0 comments: